Essays (Long form writing)
- The Sexual Energy, Creative Genuis and Insanity (Coming sometime in the future)
- Oh, the job titles these days!
- Sorry, I am totally after your money! And I have no qualms telling you that.
- 10 Tips For Success At Business Meetings
- Success Is Formulaic
- Window Change: Zay Muv't My Chisa!
- My 36th Birthday
- Famous Actors Who Never Went to Acting School
- How I almost got a small part in a Bollywood film
- Three Sales Tips
Call them tiny posts or micro-posts or micro-blog-entries or tiny articles or something else. Very often, I'll be struck with an idea or an opinion I have about something that I'd like to share, but still not be bothered enough to write a full-length article about it. Here's a collection of such tidbits.
- Reward success and failure alike. Punish indecision instead.
- If you don't have a training budget, why don't you?
- The One Method to Acting or to Learning Anything
- Create Your Legacy Anyway
- We Don't Think As Often As We Think We Do
- Design Pattern Monkeys Are Monkeys
- The Methodology Republic
- What Nature takes with one hand, it gives with another.
- A Farmer Never Eats His Seed
- Design Pattern Monkeys Are Monkeys - 2
- The Methodology Republic - 2
- Institutionalized Education is a Scam
- You Don't Need Soma!
- The Software Development Process is Self-Managing
- It's Happening Right Now
- Certifications are a Scam
- Certifications are a Scam - 2
- Certifications are a Scam - 3
- Certifications are a Scam - 4
- What's your profession?
- Persistent Effort Builds Momentum
- Every Rejection is a Step Forward
- Believe In Just Yourself
- Motivation Is Internal
- The Productivity Paradox
- Your Manager Just Don't Understand?
- This Architect Business Is a Sham