A training on C# 4.0 will be convened at Corporates Suites in Sector 62, Noida, on the Saturday, 14th May 2011 from 11 AM to 6 PM. It will be a completely hands-on training without any Power Point slides. It will include me writing code and asking you to write some code as well.
To get the most out of this training, you should already know some of the important features of the previous versions of C#. The features you must be familiar with are delegates, their short-hand syntaxes, lambda expressions, static classes, generics and extension methods. It'll be nice if you already have some exposure to Linq to Objects. And of course, this is not a primer on C#, so you must already know the basic stuff like data structures, arrays, data types, and the basic stuff.
If you are not very familiar with the previous versions of C#, wait for my holistic 2-day training on C#.
Or, you may click the Register button at the bottom of this page and pay online. If you do that, you pay in USD, and you pay USD $35, which is an approximation of Rs.1,500.
- Variance in C# from version 1 to 4
- Covariance and contravariance introduced in C# 4 in generics and method groups
- A brief overview of the Component Object Model (COM)
- COM related enhancements made to C# 4 -- named and optional parameters, ref parameters, no PIA, etc.
- The dynamic keyword, and the dynamic programming infrastructure.